Utilizing our history of tasting lovely wines throughout the wine country and our event planning experience, we would love to assist you in planning wine tasting experiences that fit your individual preferences. We take care of the planning - you get to go and enjoy!
We will begin the process with a complementary consultation about your wine tasting planning needs. This consultation can take place over the phone or Skype, or by you completing a detailed questionaire and returning it to us. Some of the things we will discuss are: your travel dates, wines you currently enjoy, other activities you have planned during your stay, and your budget. After we review the results of the consultation or your completed questionnaire, we will get back to you with an estimate of our fees required to plan your tasting itinerary for you.
After determining your preferences and travel details, and your acceptance of our proposed fees, we will contact wineries we believe will meet your expectations and arrange appointments for your wine tasting experiences. Most wineries charge a tasting fee, ranging from $20 - $75 pp and up. We will come up with a combination of wineries that fit within your budgetary parameters. Prior to your travel date we will provide you a itinerary document and directions to wineries you will be visiting.
While we do not provide booking services for hotels, B&B's, restaurants, drivers and spas, upon your request we can provide you with a list of recommendations that you may refer to in making your reservations.
Share with your family and friends about us and get a $25 credit on your next trip's planning fees for every friend who uses our services!
Do all wineries require appointments to taste?
- No, not all of them, but a great many do. Also, we have found the experiences to be greatly enhanced when we have made an appointment for a private or smaller group tasting.
Do wineries allow you to share a tasting?
- yes, some do. If you would like to look into this option to help with the budget, please let us know and we will plan your itinerary with this in mind.
What happens if I need to cancel my trip?
- Most wineries have a 24-48 hour cancellation policy without incurring tasting fee charges. If you must cancel your trip after we have provided you with your trip itinerary, our service fee will be non refundable.
Do wineries charge for non drinkers?
- No, they do not, unless there is a food pairing or other service provided. Please let us know if someone in your party will not be tasting along with you so that we can plan accordingly with the wineries and advise you of any fees that could be incurred.
When do you require payment for your services?
- Payment for our services will be collected via PayPal at the time we provide you with your trip itinerary, which will be within two weeks of your departure date.
"Karen arranged such a lovely wine country trip for my husband and I! From start to finish, every detail was seamless. She provided wonderful selections of wineries for us to visit. She even made special preparations for my birthday to be woven into one of our wine tastings! Not having to deal with all the details of planning, my husband & I were able to relax and enjoy Napa fully!"
- Angie T. - Allen, TX
"Our favorite trip to Napa, by far, was the one planned by KB Wine Concierge’s Karen and Brian Johnson. They expertly arranged our daytrips to incredible wineries. Our trip was well-planned while allowing plenty of time for spontaneity. KB Wine Concierge provided us thoughtful, organized, and highly attentive service. We simply can’t recommend KB Wine Concierge highly enough and look forward to their planning our next trip to Napa!" - Carrie S. - Plano, TX
"Thank you so much for helping with the plans for our trip to Napa/Sonoma. We had been wanting to take this trip for years but didn't know where to start. All six of us LOVED having our trip planned out so beautifully. Our wine tastings and restaurant recommendations made us feel like we had found the best kept secrets of the wine country. Next time, we would love for you to join us!"
Bart F. - McKinney, TX
Service fees are payable via PayPal. Please use the button below to make your payment.